meganaderr

Fluff and Nonsense

Megan is a long time resident of m/m fiction, and keeps herself busy reading, writing, and publishing it. She is often accused of fluff and nonsense. When she's not involved in writing, she likes to cook, harass her cats, or watch movies (especially all things James Bond). She loves to hear from readers, and can be found all around the internet. maderr.com maderr.tumblr.com maderr.livejournal.com lessthanthreepress.com @amasour

The Last Grand Master
Andrew Q. Gordon
A Sinner Born
Avril Ashton
The Bloody Chamber and Other Stories
Angela Carter, Marina Warner, Igor Karash
Narcissus - Sol Crafter,  Harper Kingsley
These stories were really neat and fun. My favorite part was that it wasn't about the right or wrong of what happens, except sort of in the second story. It wasn't about right or wrong, not really, it was about what the characters chose to do or not do with a technology available to them. The first story is a nice blend of twisted and humorous, and the third one is bittersweet, and definitely the most interesting of the three.

I stumbled across this by chance. Someone retweeted a link to where the author had posted the second story for free on livejournal, and I read it on a whim. I'm so very happy I did.

I really am looking forward to Ganymede, which I believe is a novella actually about EgoCorp. In the meantime, will scope the author's other works! :D