meganaderr

Fluff and Nonsense

Megan is a long time resident of m/m fiction, and keeps herself busy reading, writing, and publishing it. She is often accused of fluff and nonsense. When she's not involved in writing, she likes to cook, harass her cats, or watch movies (especially all things James Bond). She loves to hear from readers, and can be found all around the internet. maderr.com maderr.tumblr.com maderr.livejournal.com lessthanthreepress.com @amasour

The Last Grand Master
Andrew Q. Gordon
A Sinner Born
Avril Ashton
The Bloody Chamber and Other Stories
Angela Carter, Marina Warner, Igor Karash
Castoffs - Angela Fiddler I really liked this book. The writing style took a bit of getting used to, and I think reading it on my nook screwed up the scene breaks so things were really confusing for me at moments. But I liked the characters, the culture, just how hard and dark it all was. I really liked the dynamics, and that they were not even close to straightforward.

Normally a book that has sex every few pages begins to get repetitive and annoying, but it's a part of the vampire culture here and I buy it; the author makes it work. One of the most interesting vampire books I've read in awhile. I'm really looking forward to reading the rest of the series.