meganaderr

Fluff and Nonsense

Megan is a long time resident of m/m fiction, and keeps herself busy reading, writing, and publishing it. She is often accused of fluff and nonsense. When she's not involved in writing, she likes to cook, harass her cats, or watch movies (especially all things James Bond). She loves to hear from readers, and can be found all around the internet. maderr.com maderr.tumblr.com maderr.livejournal.com lessthanthreepress.com @amasour

The Last Grand Master
Andrew Q. Gordon
A Sinner Born
Avril Ashton
The Bloody Chamber and Other Stories
Angela Carter, Marina Warner, Igor Karash
Damian and the Doctor - Gale Stanley I enjoy this series, it's got some creative elements that keep it from being as formula as a lot of shifter books tend to be. I like that the vampires can turn into hawks, and the major problem the MCs are trying to help figure out & resolve.

This book totally would have been my favorite, cause I really wanted Doc's story and Damian is total love--but it feels like this book was more about Abbi, and D&D got cheated out of the full story they deserved and which I would have liked to see.

That being said, it's not enough to put me off the series. I do want to see how it all comes together. NGL, I'm really hoping the two leaders are forced together. That would pretty much win all the things :3