meganaderr

Fluff and Nonsense

Megan is a long time resident of m/m fiction, and keeps herself busy reading, writing, and publishing it. She is often accused of fluff and nonsense. When she's not involved in writing, she likes to cook, harass her cats, or watch movies (especially all things James Bond). She loves to hear from readers, and can be found all around the internet. maderr.com maderr.tumblr.com maderr.livejournal.com lessthanthreepress.com @amasour

The Last Grand Master
Andrew Q. Gordon
A Sinner Born
Avril Ashton
The Bloody Chamber and Other Stories
Angela Carter, Marina Warner, Igor Karash
Bound to the Beast - Kay Berrisford Loved this book. Love this series. Herne is much with the love, and his 1500 years of sulking. I love where he's ready to strangle the fairies if they make one more cock joke. That man has no patience for anything and I completely feel him on just wanting to be left alone for five minutes :3

Tam is wonderful, chatting away at 500 miles an hour no matter what. Loved watching him, watching both of them, progress through the book. Silly boys, doing everything hard way :3

The fairies remain hilarious. Love how shameless they are. I so would never want to be on their bad side.

Cute, sweet, fun, and hot. Awesome book ^__^