meganaderr

Fluff and Nonsense

Megan is a long time resident of m/m fiction, and keeps herself busy reading, writing, and publishing it. She is often accused of fluff and nonsense. When she's not involved in writing, she likes to cook, harass her cats, or watch movies (especially all things James Bond). She loves to hear from readers, and can be found all around the internet. maderr.com maderr.tumblr.com maderr.livejournal.com lessthanthreepress.com @amasour

The Last Grand Master
Andrew Q. Gordon
A Sinner Born
Avril Ashton
The Bloody Chamber and Other Stories
Angela Carter, Marina Warner, Igor Karash
Irregulars - Astrid Amara, Nicole Kimberling, Ginn Hale, Josh Lanyon Loved loved loved this book. Enjoyed every single story. Ginn Hale's was definitely my favorite, Henry and Jason were absolutely wonderful. Henry's magic/nature was much with the yay shiny. Jason is the cutest thing to ever exist.

It's followed very closely by Astrid Amara's story, though, because an assassin should not be that fucking adorable and I heart Silas.

Nicole Kimberling's story was probably the creepiest of the bunch, even if Astrid's was more violent. I loved the creepy-spooky vibe of it, the whole goblin thing in general. Coolest goblin's ever.

And I'm not always a Josh Lanyon fan, but I did enjoy this story. Loved the MC, his job and his history, that no one would believe he was out of it.

All in all, a very awesome read. Am sad only that it took me so long to get to it.